Brittany Park Pool will open Memorial Day – May 31, 2021 and pool season final open day will be Monday – September 7, 2020. Pool reservations will begin on May 24th, please do not use the sign up link before May 24th or your reservation may be omitted. Reservations are required for pool use and the following pool guidelines and restrictions apply.
POOL RESERVATIONS: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B4AADAD28ABFF2-brittany
After reviewing available guidelines from the CDC, Georgia Department of Public Health, and other sources, the Brittany Park pool will open in Memorial Day, May 31, 2021 with rules listed below.
- Any individual with a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who has come into contact with a person that has or is suspected of having COVID-19 within the past 14 days shall not enter the pool area. Symptoms may include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- A maximum of 20 people will be allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Only residents and their immediate family may use the pool, with parents, children, grandchildren, and siblings considered immediate family. Residents must accompany guests.
- Anyone wishing to use the pool must sign up for a two-hour window starting May 24th, 2021. The link for sign up will be distributed to owners on May 24th.
- Sign-ups are limited to 5 persons per family and also limited to one session per 2 weeks period. Please do not save spots unless you intend to be present, and please delete a reservation as soon as you know you will not be using it.
- The pool will be open from 10am – 7pm daily beginning Monday, May 31, and accessible only through the main entrance pool entrance.
- Residents must bring their own chair in good condition. Any chairs, trash, toys, or other belongings brought to the pool must be taken home with you. Pack it in, pack it out.
- Use good hygiene, including frequent washing of hands and appropriate covering of sneezes and coughs while in the pool area.
- No parties or large gatherings are allowed at the pool.
Restrooms and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned not less than daily, and signage will be posted consistent with department of public health guidelines. However, residents who choose to swim in the pool do so at their own risk. If the rules above are not followed, the board will be obligated to close the pool. If you see a violation of the rules, please report it to the pool monitor.
Please let members of the board know if you have any questions. We will review these procedures at the end of May for any revisions that may be necessary.
Reminder: Assessments must be paid in full to use community amenities.
Thank you, enjoy the summer, and stay safe!
Brittany Park Board of Directors