Brittany Park Pool will open Memorial Day Weekend – May 27th, 2022, and the pool season’s final open day will be Monday – September 5th, 2022. Pool reservations will begin on May 20th. Reservations are required for pool use, and the following pool guidelines and restrictions apply.
POOL RESERVATIONS are required (see signup link below):
After reviewing available guidelines from the CDC, Georgia Department of Public Health, and other sources, the Brittany Park pool will open before Memorial Day, on May 27th, 2022, with rules listed below.
- Any individual with a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who has come into contact with a person that has or is suspected of having COVID-19 within the past 14 days shall not enter the pool area. Symptoms may include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- A maximum of 20 people will be allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Only residents and their immediate family may use the pool, with parents, children, grandchildren, and siblings considered immediate family. Residents must accompany guests.
- Anyone wishing to use the pool must sign up for a two-hour window starting May 20th, 2022.
- Sign-ups are limited to 5 persons per family and also limited to one session per 2 weeks period. Please do not save spots unless you intend to be present, and please delete a reservation as soon as you know you will not be using it.
- The pool will be open from 10 am – 7 pm daily beginning Friday, May 27, and accessible only through the main pool entrance.
- Any chairs, trash, toys, or other belongings brought to the pool must be taken home with you. Pack it in, pack it out.
- Use good hygiene, including frequent washing of hands and appropriate covering of sneezes and coughs while in the pool area.
- No parties or large gatherings are allowed at the pool.
Restrooms and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned not less than daily, and signage will be posted consistent with the department of public health guidelines. However, residents who choose to swim in the pool do so at their own risk. If the rules above are not followed, the board will be obligated to close the pool. If you see a violation of the rules, please report it to the pool monitor.
Please let members of the Board know if you have any questions. We will review these procedures at the end of September for any revisions that may be necessary.
Reminder: ** Assessments must be paid in full to use community amenities. **
To make a pool reservation go to: https://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=s.signup&urlid=10c0e49a9af2ba0f5c25-brittany&view=calendar
Thank you, enjoy the summer, and stay safe!
Brittany Park Board of Directors